- Two big core audio plug, molded plugs offer protection and strain relief.
- Right Angle 1/4-inch plugs are perfect for pedalboard
- Standard audio connector, solid outside casting, gold or silver plating connecting point.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment.0.1-0.5cm variance of length may exist
The Donner patch cables are designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards. The right angle plug design also makes 3 pack or 6 pack an ideal fit for assembling a pedalboard to your exact specifications. They feature ultra low capacitance which lends to a pure signal transparency.
The Donner patch cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. With a single-molded strain relief plug these cables also provide added durability and reliability. A 90% spiral shielding also helps to eliminate virtually all handling noise.
Length: 6 inch / 15cm
Plug Diameter: 1/4-inch/ 6.35mm
Shielded multiconductor cable
Material quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
Jacket material: PVC
Outer diameter: OD4.0*2(mm)
The main purposes: Audio, musical instruments, engineering and various kinds of information transmission
Products Certification: FCC, CE, CQGC
6 x Donner Guitar Patch Cable (6 inch / 15cm)