- 100% Pure, all natural, maple syrup
- Grade A - Best flavor and color available. Harvested and made in the USA
- Made from 100% real maple sap. No chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, or other additives
- Sustainably harvested from our Pennsylvania hardwood forests. Solar powered equipment and energy saving reverse osmosis/steam recapture systems keep our resource use to a minimum
- Family owned and ran by less than a dozen people. This is not syrup blended from hundreds of questionable farms. It is not repacked by a large corporation that doesnÍt even make their own syrup
Nova Maple Syrup is family produced in Northwest Pennsylvania, sustainably harvested from our own hardwood forests. We pride ourselves on making the best syrup possible, and are confident you´ll enjoy eating it as much as we enjoy making it! Use it on sweets, meats, and breakfast treats. International Grading System - Nova Maple Syrup uses the new International Grading System that took effect in April 2015. All of the syrup we sell is Grade-A, though the sub-grades will vary based on the weather, trees, and individual season. We ship Grade-A Golden Delicate Taste, Amber Rich, Dark Robust, and Very Dark Strong. We will NOT ship the new Grade-B Commercial (formerly Grade-C) syrup. Darker syrup has a stronger maple flavor than lighter colored maple syrup, and is no way inferior. Both are equally as sweet and are comprised of 67% all natural sugar and 33% water. It all comes down to personal taste preference. No chemical/organic herbicide/pesticides are used producing this syrup. The plastic jug is 100% BPA free and hot packed/sealed for safety. No artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes.