- Cast iron cookware is less smoother than the Non-Stick cookware.
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Hand wash even before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher safe
- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time
Features Foundry seasoned skillet Ovenproof handle Sturdy integral Tightly controlled metal chemistry Self seasoned and ready to use Assist handle provides lifelong durability Exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product Natural sand mold finish Maximum oven temperature: 650 Degree Flat bottom: Yes Can be used on glass stove tops Product Details Product Type: Frying Pan/Skillet Material: Cast iron Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass Lid(s) Included: No