- Create sturdy stems for gum paste flowers and leaves with 6 in. wires
- Set includes 16 each: 20-guage and 22-gauge and 26-gauge wires
- 26-gauge wire: peony petals; poppy center and petals; lighter weight/smaller leaves, like ivy and rose; orchid components
- 22-gauge wire: smaller, lighter weight flowers, like stephanotis; smaller hydrangeas
- 20-gauge wire: centers of larger flowers, like peonies, hibiscus and roses
Create sturdy stems for gum paste flowers and leaves. Floral Wire Set includes: 20-guage, 22-gauge and 26-gauge wires, 16 each. White wires stay invisible in gum paste, letting the beauty of crafted flowers stand out. Gauge number indicates wire strength. The lower the number, the stronger the wire; the higher the number, the more flexible. Cut wires to specific project size using wire cutters.