- Hacer aprender a decir divertido rato con este juego de lotería interactiva
- Aprender y desarrollar habilidades con analógico y tiempos digitales
- Alienta a la capacidad de observación y de idioma
- Desarrolla las habilidades personales y sociales
- Hecho en el Reino Unido - Todos los tableros de juego y embalajes están hechos de 100% de productos reciclados y reciclables
A simple game based on ´lotto´ which will help children learn to tell the time. It is suitable for children aged 5 to 9, and for 2 to 4 players. Each player chooses a game board while all the cards are placed face-down on the table. Players take it in turns to pick a card from the table and must say the time out loud. The other players have to try to match the time with one of the fun and familiar activities illustrated on their game board. What time do you eat ice cream? When do you ride a bike? What time do you go on a school trip? Helps children to learn both analogue and digital times, concentrating on 15 minute increments - ´quarter past´, ´half past´, ´quarter to´ and ´o´clock´. It can also be played just using the pictures for very young children. The attractive illustrations can be used to develop many further topics of conversation. The game´s play value can be extended by using in conjunction with the Penguin Clock Face. The game helps with maths and literacy skills, and an educational guide on the back of the box shows how the game contributes to your child´s education. The game is made with sturdy, durable, wipe-clean board. All Orchard Toys games are developed and designed by our own in-house team, and are tested by local playgroup and junior school children to ensure they are having fun as well as learning.